In addition to internal subjective reasons, external factors also influence the level of conductivity…
The electrical conductivity of the body is a constant quantity, it may be changed not only during lifetime but at different seasons of a year and even during a day.
There are many factors influencing the reduction of the electrical conductivity of a body.
- Stress, especially chronic.
- Emotional pain.
- Psychological trauma.
- Fears, complexes.
In addition to internal subjective reasons, external factors also influence the level of conductivity.
- Toxic agents containing in food (nitrates, flavor enhancers, preservatives, pharmacological and other synthetic drugs).
- Polluted and ecologically bad environment.
- The impact of man-made environment, the negative electromagnetic radiation from the environment (mobile phones, computers, electrical appliances).
- Handling of destructive (destroying, negative) information flow perceived by a human body through thoughts and feelings.
You may live a methodic life, still there are things that are difficult to be affected by an individual.
And when the physical body is overfilled with toxic agents, destructive thoughts or feelings, conductive properties of a body deteriorates, causing a breach in its bio-electric field.
And vice versa, if everything works in a body properly, electromagnetic flows easily and freely move about the body.